Smartphones were once thought to be a source of distraction for kids. Parents and educators were adamant about doing anything they could to keep kids away from these gadgets. However, the emergence of widespread, low-cost internet access and the current COVID situation have transformed mobile apps into virtual classrooms on cell phones. Different educational apps have been released that make it simpler to concentrate and resist becoming sidetracked. Educational applications can assist parents in overcoming their child’s strengths and shortcomings in addition to providing a customized learning plan.
For both students and teachers, Khan Academy is a free educational app. Learners can study at their own pace both inside and outside of the classroom with the help of Khan Academy’s practice exercises, instructional videos, and personalized learning dashboard.
The majority of subjects are covered by Khan Academy’s YouTube videos, including math, physics, engineering, the arts, humanities, economics, AP courses, and exam preparation. Like the majority of learning libraries, it offers courses in the form of video lectures that simulate a lecture by a professor by playing a recording of drawings on a computerized blackboard.
- A variety of K–12 subjects are covered by Khan Academy.
- Khan Academy is totally free.
- There is a family connection feature on their platform.
- studying various languages
- Progress monitoring is offered
Click here to find more – Khan Academy
The premier online education platform in India, Physics Wallah, offers students in grades 6 through 12 who are studying for the JEE and NEET exams a cost-effective and thorough learning experience. They also offer in-depth NCERT solutions, practice tests, NEET, JEE Mains, and BITSAT previous year papers, making us a one-stop shop for all resources. Physics Wallah consistently raises the bar for competition by providing students with everything they require as well as the greatest environment to aid them in realizing their aspirations. The major goal of Physics Wallah is to make studying as affordable as feasible for all students.
- Scheduled Live Lectures by the Top Faculty in India
- Individualized attention for every student
- Regular Tests For Progress Monitoring
- Live sessions for resolving doubts
Click here to find more – Physics Wallah
There are thousands of free courses and professional credentials on the e-learning site Coursera. You can access almost 1000 courses through the Coursera app, which was created by more than 140 of the world’s top colleges and universities. You can now pursue your job and learn new things while doing so.
- Financial aid applications are accepted if you are unable to pay for a course.
- You can choose to play lectures at various speeds.
- Even in offline mode, courses are accessible on any desktop or mobile device
- To assess your understanding of a course, Coursera offers both automatically graded and group tasks.
Click here to find more – Coursera
- A lively programming community
- Lessons on the most recent coding trends
- Mobile code editor for free
Click here to find more – SoloLearn
Unquestionably among the top learning apps available for students is Udemy. Almost anything you can think of is covered in a video tutorial on Udemy. Whatever the subject, there is probably an Udemy course for it, from business and technology to personal development and yoga. You can ask questions and get clarification from other students and teachers if you’re having trouble understanding some lessons. Many professionals from all around the world who are specialists in various fields submit their courses on Udemy. Every step of the learning process, which is quite participatory, is encouraged by Udemy.
- A large number of languages are provided
- Since there are no deadlines, it allows for flexible learning.
- involving instruction
- The variety of courses offered
Click here to find more – Udemy
This is a really special learning tool that aids you in learning languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, English, and others. Simple picture-labeling games are presented first. There are many various types of fun games that will help you improve your vocabulary and grammar as you finish more levels. It is a completely free app that is incredibly useful and simple to use.
- Lessons on Duolingo are laid out in an orderly, progressive manner.
- Quick sentence construction
- Many Different Languages
- Forum conversation
Click here to find more – Duolingo
Unacademy is a live learning website where you can access live classes for all kinds of courses, including CA, UPSC, NEET, IIT, and JEE. This app offers more than 2400 video lectures and specialized courses on all types of competitive tests and helps more than 300,000 students—even those in the most rural areas of the nation.
- Interactive live classes.
- Doubts session.
- Learn anytime, anywhere
Click here to find more – Unacademy